We had a very constructive conversation with Trafford council this morning and they were holding a meeting today to confirm whether we are all set for re-opening this weekend. We have submitted all of our documents and stringent social distancing measures. We also conducted a trial on Tuesday 26th May where we filmed all of the steps from coming into the compound, getting to the water, entering the water and then exiting the water and the compound. The water is beautiful and clear and sitting at 16 degrees! We hope to have a decision on this weekend by midday on Friday 29th May and will update the website and social media. Again, thanks for all of your support and kind encouragement..... we are as keen as all of you to be able to make the most of this weather.